How To Make The Perfect Espresso Martini
A decadent blend of coffee and alcohol, the Espresso Martini is a cocktail that doubles as a delicious treat and a very efficient pick-me-up when the food coma strikes, particularly during the festive season! While they’re sophisticated and taste amazing, the fabulous news is that they’re not too difficult to make.
Say good-bye to the Jaeger Bomb, the real party pleaser is only a few shakes away.
Ingredients1 shot of Ethiopia Espresso
1 shot of Kahlua
2 shots of Vanilla Vodka
- Pop some ice cubes in your martini glasses and leave to chill.
- Pour the coffee, Kahlua and vodka into a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice.
- Shake hard, then shake again. The more you shake, the more of a lovely froth you’ll get.
- Tip the ice out of your glasses and strain the Espresso Martini into them.
- Top with a sprinkling of coffee beans and a fine dusting of cocoa powder.